JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man has been charged with arson, burglary and trespassing since crews started investigating a fire in Jamestown.
On Sunday afternoon, a fire broke out on Water St.
Jamestown police say that after obtaining video and other information from a neighboring residence, 31-year-old Robert Yates was arrested.
Yates was taken into custody on Tuesday morning.
- NYS to target zip codes with low vaccination rate, including 14215 & 14770
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Batavia man charged with assault, accused of beating and seriously injuring another person
- Death of 65-year-old inmate at Chautauqua County Jail is under investigation
- Genesee County Fair runs through July 31