JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — After responding to a report of a suspicious person on the south side of Jamestown, police arrested a 32-year-old resident of the city early Monday morning.
Officers arrived at the scene shortly after 3:45 a.m. They say that while attempting to remove Holly Mooney from the back porch of the residence, she displayed a broken glass pipe commonly used for smoking meth.
Mooney threatened to stab the officers, they say.
While she was being charged with menacing, police say Mooney tried to pull away. She was additionally charged with resisting arrest.
After her arrest and booking, Mooney was released on court appearance tickets.
- Decorated WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday and receives new prosthetic leg
- Youngstown’s Best Warrior Competition kicks off
- Tonawanda High School grad and airman honored at annual TNT football game
- Construction on Chippewa officially finishes as part of larger entertainment district project
- Sabres fans head to KeyBank Center