JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — After responding to a report of a suspicious person on the south side of Jamestown, police arrested a 32-year-old resident of the city early Monday morning.
Officers arrived at the scene shortly after 3:45 a.m. They say that while attempting to remove Holly Mooney from the back porch of the residence, she displayed a broken glass pipe commonly used for smoking meth.
Mooney threatened to stab the officers, they say.
While she was being charged with menacing, police say Mooney tried to pull away. She was additionally charged with resisting arrest.
After her arrest and booking, Mooney was released on court appearance tickets.
- Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold on Day 7 of Tokyo Games
- Sponsors praise Simone Biles after withdrawal
- Erie County getting closer to “substantial” risk of COVID-19 transmission
- Biden pushing federal workers to get vaccinated
- ‘Somebody wake me up’: Proud dad reacts to Clearwater’s Bobby Finke winning gold at Tokyo Olympics