LAKEWOOD, N.Y. (WIVB) — Police in Chautauqua County say a drunk driver backed his truck into a patrol car on Sunday evening.
Around 6 p.m., Lakewood-Busti police say William Urbanski, 66, was seen committing multiple vehicle and traffic violations on E. Fairmount Avenue.
When police stopped his truck, they say he then backed it into the front of their vehicle before getting out.
He was visibly intoxicated, they say. When Urbanski’s blood-alcohol content was tested, police say he was nearly three times over the legal limit.
Among other charges, Urbanski was accused of aggravated DWI.
- Amherst man facing felony gun charges after he’s found with over a dozen illegal firearms
- Hamburg man sentenced to 30 years in prison for production of child pornography
- Buffalo man admits to fatally stabbing woman inside Town of Tonawanda apartment
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $7,500 for information on May homicide
- Collierville, TN Kroger shooting kills 2, including shooter, injures 12 more