TOWN OF CARROLL, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office says a woman wanted in Pennsylvania was found during a traffic stop Thursday morning.
Shortly after 11 a.m., 56-year-old Jamestown resident Diana Means was stopped on W. Main Street in the Town of Carroll.
During this time, deputies say they discovered that Means was wanted in Warren County, just south of the New York border.
Means was subsequently taken into custody. The Sheriff’s Office says she’ll answer charges for an uninspected motor vehicle and aggravated unlicensed operation at a later date.
- ‘Grateful to be alive’: Rabbi speaks out after synagogue hostage situation
- COVID-19 vaccines can add an extra day to women’s menstrual cycles
- Early morning fire rips through empty Hampshire Street commercial building
- Woman pushed onto subway tracks, killed by train at Times Square station; suspect shouts ‘I am god’ in custody
- Canada to illuminate Niagara Falls white Monday in honor of Betty White’s birthday