BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Golf passes for the 2019 season in Erie County are now available.
The Erie County Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry made the announcement on Wednesday morning.
Anyone looking to get a pass can go to the department's downtown offices at 95 Franklin St.
Golfers who already have passes can renew them or make changes at the following locations:
- Erie County Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry, 95 Franklin St., Buffalo - 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays
- Elma Meadows - 1711 Girdle Rd., Elma - March 1, 2, 8, 9 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Grover Cleveland Golf Course - 3781 Main St., Buffalo - March 22, 23, 29, 30 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- What is the effect of Buffalo's policy change on low-level Marijuana possession?
- Local clergy abuse victim hopes to send message to Vatican at conference in Rome
- Gold Star organization gets anonymous donation to help co-founder's widow pay off mortgage
- Locally-made documentary sheds light on dangerous journey of underground railroad