(WIVB) — Erie County wants to make it easier for people to test for COVID, the flu and RSV this winter season.
Now when you get swabbed for COVID, you’ll get results for all three viruses. This will be for samples collected for a PCR test through the department of health. Health officials say all three can cause similar symptoms, so it is important to know which one you have so you’re not spreading it.
People will be notified of their results within one to three days and appointments need to be made in advance. For more information, click here.
New on WIVB.com
- Candidate for Pennsylvania Senate Dr. Mehmet Oz makes campaign stop in Erie
- Westminster & Enterprise charter schools reach agreement with BPS to remain open
- Crime Stoppers offers up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest of 15-year-old Koons Avenue suspect
- Are the Chiefs the NFL’s new dynasty?
- Craig Anderson’s rehab improving, won’t rush return to lineup