AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) — A child on a bicycle was struck in the area of Millersport Highway and Hartford Road Wednesday morning.
The 10-year-old bicyclist was struck shortly after 9 a.m.
Amherst police say, the child sustained a head injury and is in serious but stable condition. The vehicle that hit him was a 2016 Hyundai heading northbound on Millersport Highway.
It’s not clear if the driver, who was only identified as a female, was injured.
The accident is currently under investigation.
Anyone with information that could help police is asked to call (716) 689-1311.
- House of Representatives passes bill to decriminalize marijuana, heads to the Senate
- WNY hospitals prepare now for anticipated hospitalization surge
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Bristol Mountain: ‘Focus is going to be keeping everyone outside’
- Salamanca man arrested and charged after attempting to have sex with 14-year-old girl