AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) — Amherst police are investigating after a body and an injured person were found inside a home on Glen Oak Drive.
Police responded to the scene for a welfare check on Tuesday, shortly before 1:30 p.m. The injured person was transported to a nearby hospital.
“There was no danger to anyone outside the residence,” police said.
As police continue to investigate this matter, anyone with information on it can call the Amherst Police Detective Bureau at (716) 689-1322.
(Correction: A previous version of this story listed the wrong date. It has been corrected to say “Tuesday.”)
- Could the SCOTUS abortion ruling impact NY Governor’s race? Political expert breaks it down
- Volunteers come to lend a hand at Riverdale Cemetery
- State lawmakers react to SCOTUS conceal & carry ruling
- Registration open for multiple DEC licenses
- Chautauqua County Sheriff’s office investigating Hanover fire