AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) — Amherst police say they are investigating an incident where a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle early Wednesday morning.
At 6:45 a.m., police say they responded to the area of Kensington Avenue and Roycroft Boulevard where, they say, they located a female pedestrian who had been struck by a vehicle.
The female reportedly sustained head injuries and was transported to Oishei Children’s Hospital for treatment.
Kensington Avenue is remaining closed while the incident is being investigated. Motorists are asked to avoid the area.
Anyone who may have a dash camera, home or business video, or may have witnessed the incident is asked to call the Amherst police at 716-689-1311.
- Man dies after catching on fire at Nashville hospital, family says
- Sabres squander 2-goal lead, incredible Tage Thompson goal in OT loss to Lightning
- Statue of Elon Musk’s head on the body of a goat delivered to Tesla factory in Texas
- States settle with Google, iHeartMedia over misleading ads
- Former Geneseo officer pleads not guilty in sexual assault of arrestee