AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) — Amherst police and SWAT team members were seen investigating on Bailey Avenue for much of Wednesday morning.
There, as officials tried to communicate with someone inside a home, the stretch of road between Longmeadow and Eggert remained closed. After getting into the residence around 11 a.m., police say a man was found dead in the home’s garage.
The whole situation began around 4 a.m. Later in the morning, police had warned people to stay away from the area while they investigated on the street’s 4300 block. At the time, they noted that the public was not in any kind of danger.
- Oz, Shapiro speak at Pa. Chamber of Business and Industry annual dinner
- Teen helps officer injured in Missouri shooting
- Will new technology stop violence in Buffalo Schools? Experts explain
- Hurricane Ian death toll rises, the majority reported in Florida
- Fetterman compares Oz to ‘The Simpsons’ quack doctor in new ad