CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Cheektowaga Tops customer recently purchased a third-prize-winning Powerball ticket worth $50,000.
The ticket was for Monday’s drawing, which had winning numbers of 32-34-37-39-47-3. With no Powerball prize claimed, the jackpot has climbed to an estimated $236 million, with a cash value of $116 million ahead of Wednesday’s drawing.
According to the New York Lottery, the local ticket came from the Tops on Union Road near George Urban Boulevard. Another ticket of the exact same value was also sold on Long Island.
Powerball drawings take place on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday just before 11 p.m.
- Firefighter Jason Arno’s 4-year-old daughter throws out first pitch at Buffalo Bisons game
- UB Bulls 0-4 for first time since ’05
- LIV Golf Chicago: Muñoz leads by 3; Torque, Fireballs tied
- Over a decade of dominance, Canisius gets even with rival St. Joe’s on football field
- Exasperated GOP leaders vent frustration at holdouts as shutdown nears