CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Cheektowaga Fire Department’s Walden Fire District on Monday responded to a burning structure near the Metro by T-Mobile and AutoZone locations on Walden Avenue.
From footage obtained by a News 4 photographer, it appears the fire started in a garage on Dale Road, located directly behind the Metro by T-Mobile building. The garage was not attached to the corresponding residence.
It has not yet been reported what may have caused the fire or what damage was sustained. News 4 will provide updates as more information is learned.
- Graham praises DeSantis for labeling Putin ‘a war criminal’
- 6 killed after driver loses control, veers into highway work zone: police
- Manhattan grand jury not meeting Thursday in Trump probe
- Bragg fights GOP effort to force his testimony on Trump probe
- TikTok’s security risks continue to raise fears, but why?
Adam Duke is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2021. See more of his work here.