Just after Noon, Cheektowaga police provided an update, saying Kalueb Letts had been found and “returned home safely.”
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Cheektowaga police are looking for help finding a missing teenager.
Police say 17-year-old Kalueb Letts, who has multiple personality disorder, “left home after a disagreement with his parents.” According to police, Letts has not recently taken his medicine.
Letts is 5’10” and weighs 195 lbs. He has blue eyes and brown hair and is believed to be in Buffalo around the areas of Hirschbeck, Ashley, Fox or Martin Luther King, Jr. Park.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is asked to call local police so that they can check on Letts’ welfare. The Office of Cheektowaga Police Lt. Scott Prell can be reached by calling (716) 686-3510.
- Ronnie Turner, Tina Turner’s son, dead at 62, wife says
- Greater Niagara Ballet Company puts on the Nutcracker
- After calls from News 4, desperately needed repair work to start at Buffalo woman’s home
- FedEx driver strangled, killed 7-year-old after accidentally hitting her with van, warrant says
- ABC pulls Backstreet Boys holiday special following Nick Carter assault allegations