CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Exam dates for the Buffalo Niagara International Airport’s Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) team have been announced.
According to the NFTA, the team “responds to aircraft incidents, structural fires, motor vehicle accidents, hazardous material incidents, rescues and emergency medical requests.”
A written exam will be used to find qualified candidates. The deadline to apply for one of the exam dates, which are on August 27 and 28, is August 9. The application fee is $25.
A physical agility test will take place on a separate date.
Information on the application, a study guide and agility test instructions can be found on this page.
- NYS faces multiple lawsuits for vaccine mandates
- Counties with the least hospital bed capacity in New York
- ‘The View’ hosts test positive for COVID, leave set minutes before VP Harris interview
- Bills pushing for personal seat licenses at proposed new stadium
- Wegmans hosting drive-thru flu shot clinics throughout fall