iHop to close Friday after fire

Cheektowaga

CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The iHop at the Thruway Plaza in Cheektowaga will not open Friday after a fire.

Firefighters were called to the restaurant just after 11 p.m. Thursday.

The fire, which firefighters said was caused by a stove left on, caused a significant amount of damage.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss