CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A new rue21 store is set to open at the Walden Galleria.
The new store will be on the upper level of the mall, near Dick’s Sporting Goods. It’s one of more than a dozen slated to open across the country.
“The success of the new stores in 2020 fueled investment in the 15 new stores this year,” rue21 CFO Michele Pascoe said. “As we continue to grow the fleet, we can’t wait to welcome more loyal customers to the brand.”
rue21 is planning to open additional stores next year, too. The new store at the Galleria is expected to open this fall.
- City of Buffalo splash pads to remain open through next Friday
- Gov. Hochul announces suspension of state hiring freeze
- Sullivan: High schooler Clayton Pike climbs through adversity in 9/11 tribute to firefighters
- Niagara County Legislator asks governor to help reduce speed limit on Shawnee Rd.
- Road work on Niagara Street in Niagara Falls expected to take three months