CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Monday and Tuesday, crews will be paving the intersection of French Road and Borden Road in Cheektowaga.
Construction is set to last from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.
Drivers are strongly encouraged to avoid the area if they can.
- California police union director charged with importing fentanyl, other opioids
- McCarthy offers to make Biden ‘soft food’ lunch if he will meet on debt limit
- Yellen says Trump administration ‘decimated’ financial oversight
- ‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison, transferred to halfway house
- Progressives urge Biden to use executive powers to advance their agenda