CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Monday and Tuesday, crews will be paving the intersection of French Road and Borden Road in Cheektowaga.
Construction is set to last from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.
Drivers are strongly encouraged to avoid the area if they can.
- City of Buffalo launches new grant program for small businesses
- Report: Bills owner Terry Pegula leaves NFL meeting after learning he was exposed to COVID-19 at daughter’s wedding
- Almost a month into strike, Catholic Health considers pulling striking workers health benefits
- A national brand is looking for the “ultimate” Bills fans for a commercial – here’s how to apply
- Cannabis candy? Warnings issued ahead of Halloween