CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A search for a person who was possibly hit by a train in Cheektowaga on Saturday night was called off after about two hours.
Walden Fire Hall said they received a call at approximately 7:30 p.m. Saturday reporting that a person had been hit by a train in the Broadway-Harlem area, on the Broadway side of the tracks.
Three fire companies responded to the call but were not able to find anyone. The search was called off around 9:30 p.m.
New on WIVB.com
- Taco Bell fans can now vote to bring back discontinued item
- Did the Butt Punt actually benefit the Dolphins in beating the Bills?
- Buffalo man sentenced to seven years in prison
- McDonald’s to offer ‘adult’ meal boxes with bizarre little figurines
- White House releases strategy for ending hunger in US by 2030
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.