The Silver Alert for Henry Hall has been canceled.
ERIE COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Silver Alert has been issued for Henry L. Hall, who has been missing since Thursday morning.
Hall has Alzheimer’s disease and a heart condition, according to the Erie County Sheriff’s office. He was last seen at 1205 Walden Avenue in Cheektowaga wearing glasses, black pants and a blue fleece sweater around 9:30 a.m. He’s believed to be traveling on foot.
He’s described as a 70-year-old black male that’s bald with brown eyes. Henry Hall stands at 5’10” and weighs 170 pounds.
ECSO said Hall frequents his old apartment building near Northampton and Kilhoffer Street in Buffalo.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Cheektowaga Police at (716) 686-3501.
New on WIVB.com
- Buffalo Starbucks workers ‘completely confident’ they’ll have the votes to unionize
- Town of Tonawanda police looking for help finding missing teen
- Report: Bills fan assaulted by deputy will receive $1.1 million in settlement
- Rensselaer County Exec. Steve McLaughlin charged with grand larceny
- WATCH: Addressing your mental health during the holidays