CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Windsong Radiology is taking their mammography van on the road.
They’re providing scans and screenings at the Walden Galleria on Monday until 4 p.m.
A prescription is required to get a mammogram, but if you don’t have one, they’ll have a physician assistant on site to provide one.
The mobile unit can also assist people with no insurance.
Medical experts recommend that all women over 50 get a mammogram to screen for breast cancer every two years.
- Bills Foundation donates more than $88K to FeedMore WNY, helping out Niagara Falls CSD
- Assembly Speaker Heastie weighs in on Bills stadium discussions
- Nurse practitioner says vaccine mandate will make staffing shortages worse
- Diocese of Buffalo once again requiring masks at mass
- Newsfeed Now: FBI IDs Gabby Petito’s body, rules death a homicide; Lawmakers clash over plan to prevent government shutdown