CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — We bet you can’t wait to ‘Gogh!’
“Beyond Van Gogh,” a traveling, life-size art museum opens tomorrow. It’s located in the white enclosure in front of the eastern hills mall.
This immersive experience features more than 300 of Vincent Van Gogh’s iconic artworks! And you learn all about him as you walk through.
Beyond Van Gogh is currently booking through November 14. You’ll need a mask and you do need to get tickets online at VanGoghBuffalo.com.
- Jamestown man sentenced for deadly 2017 stabbing
- Three Springville students test positive for COVID
- Enrollment period for 2021 Niagara County Correction Officer Exam begins
- Kenmore man admits to looting Buffalo liquor store during protest
- Bills Foundation donates more than $88K to FeedMore WNY, helping out Niagara Falls CSD
Gabrielle Mediak is a reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.