CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Clarence man has been sentenced to three years of probation after stabbing his elderly stepfather multiple times.
In July 2020, Jonathan McKibben, 43, attacked the man with a knife inside a home on Manor Wood Lane in Clarence. The victim was subsequently treated at ECMC for non-life threatening injuries.
In addition to a misdemeanor assault charge, McKibben had also been accused of felony assault and burglary charges. He was only convicted of the misdemeanor.
Before receiving his probation sentence, McKibben had faced up to a year in jail.
- Barbershop no longer raffling off AR-15, according to brewery
- “This need is not going away”: FeedMore WNY, Resource Council & Erie Co. partner for food distribution
- Korean War Vet from Buffalo laid to rest after over 70 years
- Woman seen punching flight attendant in video gets prison time
- Congressmen Jacobs, Zeldin address mass shootings; Jacobs speaks out against AR-15 sales