CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s Office is looking for help finding someone they described as endangered.
Lindsey Wozniak, 31, a Clarence resident, has been missing since March. She was last believed to have been seen in Buffalo.
The Sheriff’s Office described Wozniak as 5’4″ and approximately 200 pounds. She has a nose piercing, a tattoo on her left shoulder and one on her forearm that says “faith.”
Anyone with information on her whereabouts can call the Sheriff’s Office at (716) 858-2903.
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted floating in Yellowstone hot spring
- Biden keeps student loan borrowers in suspense over payment pause
- Judge orders Starbucks to reinstate fired workers who led unionization effort
- County Fair Food Showdown winners announced
- Football field in Tonawanda dedicated to longtime coach