CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A missing hunter was suffering from hypothermia when he was found by first responders on Wednesday afternoon.
Around 10:20 a.m., authorities received a report of a missing hunter in Clarence.
Ground and air units were deployed by the Erie County Sheriff’s Office, and more than two hours later, the hunter was found in a wooded area near Northfield and Sesh roads.
In addition to hypothermia, the Sheriff’s Office says he suffered injuries and was taken to an area hospital.
- 1 dead, 17 hurt in Pennsylvania crash; suspect’s mother also killed
- These are the names people change the most, Social Security says
- Salman Rushdie ‘on the road to recovery’ after stabbing, agent says
- Luggage damaged, delayed, or lost while flying? You may be eligible for a reimbursement
- What’s a banana republic? A political scientist explains