CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — In Clarence, ghouls and goblins took over the Eastern Hills Mall for “Mall-O-Ween.”
People got the chance to get a special trick-or-treating bag for a two-dollar donation for each kid.
Money raised Saturday will benefit the Hope Project of Western New York a local organization that gives basic necessities to families in need.
New on WIVB.com
- Sabres stumbling to one of worst home records in history
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment