CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man who New York State police say was delivering flowers was charged after allegedly bringing a gun onto the school grounds.
New York State police say Darren McCormick, Jr., 57, works at a flower shop, and on May 18, was making a delivery to Ledgeview Elementary School in Clarence.
After his arrest on a charge of criminal possession of a weapon on school grounds, McCormick was given a court appearance ticket. He’s scheduled to appear in court in the Town of Clarence on June 8.
- Family finds 1 million copper pennies while cleaning out Los Angeles home
- Blue Bell reveals limited-time ice cream flavor with a coffee kick
- RECALL: Chocolate snacks sold at Dollar General may contain peanuts
- Trump charged over classified documents in 1st federal indictment of an ex-president
- Trump says he’s been indicted in classified documents probe
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.