CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) – State police are asking for help identifying two women who allegedly stole multiple fragrances from Ulta Beauty in Clarence earlier this month.
According to police, security footage shows the women entering the 5043 Transit Rd. location at 3:59 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 22. They walked to the fragrances in the middle of the store, put perfumes and colognes in large bags, and left the store at 4:01 p.m.
Both women were wearing face masks. If you have any information, you are asked to contact state police at 585-644-6200.
Latest in Local News
- Where does New York stand with COVID breakthrough cases?
- Canadian Bills fans will miss additional home games with border closure extension
- WNY pediatricians ‘very excited’ about Pfizer announcing its vaccine works for children aged 5 to 11
- Senator’s tour focuses on the needs of cities outside NYC
- Motorcyclist sent to ECMC after accident on Scajaquada Expressway
- News 4 welcomes Meteorologist Jordyn Jenna
- Bills coach Sean McDermott speaks to the media after Sunday’s win in Miami