(WIVB) — A Williamsville woman is facing charges after authorities say she drove drunk with two kids in the vehicle and crashed.
Deputies with the Erie County Sheriff’s Office say that on Sunday evening, Kimberly Willert, 28, crashed on Transit Road.
When deputies responded around 6 p.m., they say Willert’s blood-alcohol content was twice the legal limit. She was charged with two felony counts of DWI, as well as a misdemeanor count.
The ages of the children in the vehicle are not known. Following her arrest, Willert was released to a sober third party.
- New York sex offender arrested for threatening neighbor with a chainsaw; released despite four NYSP responses in a week
- U.S. Army implements new Suicide Prevention Initiative
- FTC orders Amazon, other large retailers to send information on supply chain disruptions
- Sources: Dr. Oz plans to run for Senate seat in Pennsylvania
- Jeffrey Epstein pilot denies seeing sex acts on flights