BRANT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Springville woman has been accused of trafficking crystal meth.
The Erie County Sheriff’s office says Sierra Frazier, 28, was stopped on Route 20 in the Town of Brant early Monday morning.
During a search of her vehicle, deputies say they found roughly 38 ounces of meth, as well as an undetermined amount of cash.
As a result, Frazier was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a stimulant with intent to sell and two misdemeanor counts of criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
Pending her arraignment, Frazier was taken to the Erie County Holding Center.
- All 15 members of Nardin Board of Trustees removed
- Bandits lose in Colorado, decisive game of NLL Finals in Buffalo on Saturday night
- Trump escalates attacks on judges amid increasing legal scrutiny
- Ramaswamy embraces ‘outsider’ label as he takes on Trump
- Veterans honored in service at Forest Lawn Cemetery
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.