TOWN OF BOSTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s office says a driver with 23 suspensions was arrested Tuesday night on Route 219.
The traffic stop took place in the Town of Boston just after 7 p.m. The Sheriff’s office says a deputy saw a vehicle being driven by Bryce Tarbox, 26, headed south without a visible license plate.
According to the Sheriff’s office, the vehicle was uninsured and Tarbox had 23 suspensions from 11 different dates.
As a result, Tarbox was charged with a felony count of aggravated unlicensed vehicle operation, as well as vehicle and traffic violations.
Following his arrest, Tarbox was taken to the Erie County Holding Center pending arraignment.
- Heavy police presence in Town of Tonawanda, officer to ECMC
- All 15 members of Nardin Board of Trustees removed
- Bandits lose in Colorado, decisive game of NLL Finals in Buffalo on Saturday night
- Trump escalates attacks on judges amid increasing legal scrutiny
- Ramaswamy embraces ‘outsider’ label as he takes on Trump
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.