ELMA, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’re looking for something produced in the U.S.A., chances are you can find it at the Made In America store.
It’s a popular destination on many shopping lists, and now it’s celebrating a major milestone.
The Made In America flagship store in Elma welcomed tour bus number 1,000 since opening its doors 11 years ago.
It’s the only brick-and-mortar store to sell all American-made products throughout the entire country.
Store founder Mark Andol tells us he never thought Made In America would become so popular.
“So, every day we welcome buses and this one just happens to be the 1000th bus, which is hard to believe in 11 years,” Andol said. “We started April 3, 2010 and never really thought we’d become a destination. But to have buses travel many miles to come see us is outstanding.”
Andol says they’ve seen up to 50 buses in the last couple of months.
- 1 year since agreement, Bills stadium cost has risen 10%
- The Buffalo History Museum is celebrating women throughout WNY who helped pave history
- Child lead poisoning, mismanagement lead to lawsuit against owners of dozens of Buffalo properties
- Covenant School Shooting: No specific people were targeted, Nashville police say
- 12-year-old accused of stabbing 13-year-old at NY middle school: police