ERIE COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Thursday, the Erie County Department of Health and the Erie County Opiate Epidemic Task Force announced the next three months of Narcan training.
The ECDOH offers virtual training in a one-hour format as “Lunch and Learns.”
Officials say this for people who want to participate in a 90-minute format and during a lunch break.
According to the ECDOH, participants who provide a mailing address will receive a free Narcan kit after completing training.
They will also need a computer with internet access or a smartphone with the ability to access WebEx.
County health officials say there’s an in-person training scheduled at DeGraff Community Center in North Tonawanda on Wednesday, July 28, from 6-8 p.m.
The county says they will announce additional in-person training.
To register for virtual or in-person training, click here.
Here’s the full schedule of in-person and virtual training below:
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 6-8 p.m. DeGraff Community Center, 139 Division Street, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Virtual Training: The link to a WebEx meeting will be provided to registrants.
- Wednesday, July 14, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17, 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 3, 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 7, 9 a- 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 15, 1 – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
For more information on group training for a business or organization, call 716-858-7695.