BOSTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 21-year-old man, missing since last week, was found dead Monday in the Town of Boston.
Michael A. Fox had last been seen June 13 just before 2 a.m. near Rice Road and Zimmerman Road, the Erie County Sheriff’s Office said.
Fox’s body was found in a vehicle off Shero Road in the Town of Boston and appears to be the victim of a single-vehicle crash, according to the ECSO.
The Sheriff’s Crash Investigation Unit is looking further into the crash. No other information is available.
BOSTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating missing 21-year-old Michael A. Fox.
Fox, described as a white man, was last seen on June 13 just before 2 a.m. in the Town of Boston near Rice Road and Zimmerman Road.
He was driving a black 2008 Chevy Cobalt with NY Registration JLY8110, according to the ECSO.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Michael A. Fox is asked to call the Erie County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 716-858-2903.
New on WIVB.com
- The fastest cars under $50,000
- These 20 ‘desirable’ US counties are still affordable, study finds
- Your body has an internal clock that dictates when you eat, sleep and might have a heart attack – all based on time of day
- These are the best big cities for celebrating July 4 in 2022: study
- Fireworks do not appear to be factor in Buffalo fire that killed father, two daughters