GOWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Short-term critical staff shortages have led the Gowanda Central School District to go fully remote through part of next week.
Students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 will learn remotely through Tuesday, November 23. Full in-person instruction will resume on Monday, November 29.
Out-of-district programs like BOCES-CTE, Alternative Education, Pre-Kindergarten and P-TECH will continue as scheduled.
Along with this, parent-teacher conferences, concerts and athletics will go on as planned.
All staff members must report to their assigned building.
- Buffalo and Erie County Naval Park commemorates Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- Red Cross blood supply at historically low levels, how you can help
- If text says ‘a problem with your account,’ believe the account, not the text
- Buffalo rapper releasing song with DJ Khaled, Fat Joe
- Lancaster Police Department confirms second death in Route 20 crash