GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man could spend two years in jail after admitting to aggravated cruelty to animals.
In March 2020, Brian Cline, 43, hit and kicked a toy poodle at a home on Baseline Road in Grand Island. The owner of the dog found it dead in a crate the next morning.
According to a necropsy, the dog died from blunt force trauma.
Cline will be sentenced in January, Currently, he’s not in custody, since the felony charge he admitted to is non-qualifying for bail.
- Bills fans are donating $27 to Food Bank of NW Louisiana in honor of Tre’Davious White
- Ground to be broke on new Catholic Health hospital in Lockport
- Erie County sees jumps in sales tax revenue
- Thompson scores two goals, Sabres top Canadiens 4-1
- Ice at Canalside kicks off seventh season after year hiatus