GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. (WIVB) — The southbound side of the South Grand Island Bridge will be closed on Wednesday night so that a crew can perform pavement repair work at the south end approach.
The closure will go from Wednesday night at 8 p.m. until Thursday at 5 a.m.
During this time, all traffic will be diverted to the northbound side of the bridge.
- Carhartt recalls work pants over fall hazard
- Why ‘swatting’ calls to US schools are becoming a big concern
- Review: The 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro sports an aftermarket vibe
- Taco Bell to bring back one of 2 discontinued items based on fans’ votes
- Ahead of Transgender Day of Visibility, Democrats press bill of rights