GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. (WIVB) — The southbound side of the South Grand Island Bridge will be closed on Wednesday night so that a crew can perform pavement repair work at the south end approach.
The closure will go from Wednesday night at 8 p.m. until Thursday at 5 a.m.
During this time, all traffic will be diverted to the northbound side of the bridge.
- Delta variant beats out all other COVID variants in New York
- Niagara Falls, other NYS landmarks to be lit pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Boosting boosters: Hochul, de Blasio get extra jabs
- Donald Trump Jr. sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin’s fatal shooting
- 11 African lions test positive for COVID-19 at Denver Zoo