HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) — Hamburg’s Zittel’s Country Market has a new owner and is getting a new name, Busy Beaver Lawn and Garden.
Zittel’s first opened in 1996 on Camp Road in Hamburg before moving to its longtime home on Southwestern Blvd. A spokesperson for Busy Beaver said five generations of the Zittel family agreed on selling the market.
The new owner and namesake of the market, Busy Beaver Lawn and Garden, was founded in 2014 by Elizabeth Bonadonna with her Cheektowaga location. With the purchase of Zittel’s, Busy Beaver will now offer more products and landscaping services.
The location plans to stay open year-round.
For more information about Busy Beaver Lawn and Garden, click here.
- Delaware North gives fans choice of menu at KeyBank Center
- Common Council seeks to preserve historic neighborhoods seeing an influx in short-term rentals
- ‘It’s just magical’: Stonybrook Legendary Lights shines bright for P.U.N.T.
- Organization seeks holiday donations for local hospital babies
- Imperial Pizza opens 2nd location in Buffalo