BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Local fundraising organization 26 Shirts has a new design out to benefit a local 6th-grade teacher at Frontier Central School District.
Christine Gust was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer this past summer. After going through chemotherapy, she found out she was cancer-free in December
$8 from every purchase of 26 Shirts’ newest design, which Toys ‘R’ Us fans may recognize, will be donated to Gust.
It’s available through March 19 and can be purchased here.
- RPD: AMBER Alert released for abducted child, mother on Fulton Ave.
- Florida teen sentenced to life in prison for murder of 13-year-old girl; court releases his apology letter
- How common is invasive group A strep?
- DeSantis looks to revamp strategy amid signs of political strain
- Beware of ads promoting Employee Retention Credit offers, IRS warns
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.