KENMORE, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Ken-Ton school district’s transportation department is hosting a drive and sign event.
The school district is hoping to use it as a recruiting tool to find bus drivers, which are in high demand.
Anyone interested in becoming a bus driver can head to the department’s transportation building on Military Road between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
People who go to the event will have the chance to experience driving a school bus, speak with instructors and interview on site.
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Walmart scrapping layaway, offering ‘buy now, pay later’ program instead
- Are your old video games worth anything?
- Salmonella outbreak from unidentified source expands to 29 states; CDC says strain found in takeout container
- Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park