LACKAWANNA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Next week, a major road construction project will begin in Lackawanna.
It will take place on Ridge Road between South Park Avenue (near Our Lady of Victory Basilica) and Route 5.
The work is estimated to take five weeks. During this time, Ridge Road will stay open, but lane restrictions will be in effect.
Delays should be expected.
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Walmart scrapping layaway, offering ‘buy now, pay later’ program instead
- Are your old video games worth anything?
- Salmonella outbreak from unidentified source expands to 29 states; CDC says strain found in takeout container
- Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park