LANCASTER, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State police say a man recently arrested on a charge of aggravated DWI was nearly four times over the legal limit.
On Monday night around 10:45 p.m., State police say 44-year-old Cheektowaga resident Charles Voorhees was stopped on the westbound side of I-90 in Lancaster. According to officials, an erratic vehicle had been reported.
State police say his blood alcohol content was determined to be 0.30 percent. Voorhees was later turned over to a sober third party and released on a court appearance ticket.
- What is the new Langya virus that has infected 35 people in China
- Did you know you have to be 21 to buy whipped cream cans in NYS?
- Rides, food, games, oh my!: The Best 12 Days of Summer returns to Hamburg
- Independent Health giving kids free school supplies
- NTSB releases report on plane crash that killed Steve Barnes