UPDATE – 1:45 p.m.
Power has returned to most Erie County residents, with less than 200 outages remaining in Elma and Lancaster.
LANCASTER, N.Y. (WIVB) — More than 2,800 NYSEG customers in Erie County are without power.
The majority of outages are in Lancaster, but there are also hundreds reported in Clarence and Alden. More than 80 were reported in Elma, too.
Power is expected to be restored by 1:45 p.m.
- Virginia man found guilty of assault in random attack outside Buffalo convenience store
- WATCH: Ice cream shops with unique offerings and places to see outdoor movies
- NJ woman with ALS receives first round of experimental, potentially life-saving drug treatment
- SUNY Chancellor announces $24M investment for new mental health services
- Plague discovered in 6 Colorado counties after 10-year-old dies