BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Boston Marathon returned to normalcy this year, and one of the runners was from right here in western New York.
Although it wasn’t her first marathon, it was Dr. Julie Mills’ first time running one in Boston.
The southtowns dentist took time to chat with us on Wake Up! Hear from here in the video above.
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend
- GALLERY: VP Harris visits Buffalo for mass shooting victim’s funeral
- A woman who loved unconditionally: Loved ones celebrate the life of Ruth Whitfield
- BPD announces arrest made in connection with Forest Ave. shooting
- Winnie the Pooh, Piglet to ‘go on a rampage’ in new horror film