BOSTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State Police have located the missing runner. They said he was found alive but was dehydrated and disoriented.
New York State police are looking for help finding a man who went missing while out for a run.
Joseph Cione, 20, began his run on Boston State Road in Boston on Sunday around 9 a.m. He never returned home.
When last seen, Cione was wearing a cream-colored sweatshirt, orange knit hat, gray sweatpants and white Under Armour sneakers. He’s 5’8″, 150 lbs. and has brown hair, blue eyes, a goatee and a mustache.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts can call State police at (585) 344-6200.
- Connolly Cup recognizes Trevor Barry’s record-breaking run as first Iroquois Chief awarded as WNY’s top football player
- State parole officer charged with two felonies in evidence tampering case
- Supreme Court declines to take up 2020 case against Dominion, Facebook
- Rupert Murdoch to be deposed in Dominion’s 2020 lawsuit against Fox News
- ‘Cheers’ star Kirstie Alley dies at 71, family says