ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills home opener against the Tennessee Titans is on Monday. Information on changing traffic patterns is listed below.
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium will close at 2:15 p.m. to north and southbound traffic. It will remain closed until after the game.
- Lots 2, 3 and the Camper and the Bus & Limo lots will be accessible from Route 20a.
- Lots 4 and 6 are accessible from Route 20.
Routh 20a (Big Tree Road)
- Before the conclusion of the game, Route 20a from Fieldhouse Drive will be two-lane, one-way traffic headed eastbound.
- Vehicles west of Fieldhouse Drive can only travel westbound.
- All stadium lots open at 3:15 p.m.
- Drivers are asked to not park on the shoulder of the roadways for pedestrian safety.
For a map of the stadium and parking lots click here.
- Schumer announces $100B investment for central New York
- Sharon’s story; surviving triple-negative breast cancer
- Questions remain for companies and law enforcement on cannabis use
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ can’t be shown in this Colorado town — for now
- Fall foliage map shows best leaf looks in NYS each week