BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 66-year-old Town of Tonawanda bicyclist is recovering after he was hit by a vehicle Wednesday morning.
New on WIVB.com
- New York COVID Update: Vaccinations, infection rates, deaths
- ‘Grateful to be alive’: Rabbi speaks out after synagogue hostage situation
- COVID-19 vaccines can add an extra day to women’s menstrual cycles
- Early morning fire rips through empty Hampshire Street commercial building
- Woman pushed onto subway tracks, killed by train at Times Square station; suspect shouts ‘I am god’ in custody