ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — As union employees get ready to go back to work, Catholic Health has announced it is temporarily closing emergency services at the Mercy Ambulatory Care Center in Orchard Park.
That starts Tuesday at 3 p.m.
Hospital officials said they’re doing this as they concentrate resources on resuming full services at the main emergency room at Mercy Hospital.
They’ll announce a reopening date at a later time.
- 3 additional COVID-19 Omicron variant cases confirmed in New York State
- Oxford shooting: School should have flagged student’s concerning behavior, expert says
- Freebies and deals to enjoy on National Cookie Day
- Hertel Avenue shines with annual tree lighting ceremony
- SUNY Board of Trustees stands in support of Chancellor Malatras