ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s Office has announced this Sunday’s traffic pattern changes for when the Bills battle the Dolphins at Highmark Stadium.
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 8 a.m.
- The road will remain closed until after the game.
- Lots 2, 3, Camper lot and Bus & Limo lots are accessible from Route 20a.
- Lots 4 and 6 are accessible from Route 20.
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- After the game, Route 20a from Fieldhouse Drive will be two-lane, one-way traffic headed eastbound. Vehicles west of Fieldhouse Drive can only travel westbound.
- All stadium lots will open at 9 a.m., and drivers are asked not to park on the shoulder of the roadways for pedestrian safety.
- Bills CB Dane Jackson fueled by the loss of childhood friends as he gets ready for starting role
- Bills will need a ‘by committee’ approach to make up for the loss of Tre’Davious White
- Stefon Diggs compares Pats CB J.C. Jackson to his brother Trevon
- Tre White thanks Bills Mafia for Food Bank donations – $108,000 and counting
- Buffalo Bills offering complimentary NFTs to fans at Monday’s game