ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Drivers headed to the Billy Joel concert on Saturday can expect delays around Highmark Stadium from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
The Erie County Sheriff’s Office announced traffic patterns for this weekend’s show. Officials say those visiting the Erie County Fair or not attending the concert should avoid the area.
Below is a list of the traffic patterns and other information given out by the Erie County Sheriff’s Office in regards to the Billy Joel concert:
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 3:00 p.m.
- Lots 2 and 3 are accessible from Rte. 20a
- The road will remain closed until after the concert
- Fair visitors are advised to find alternate routes
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- Route 20a will not be closed to westbound traffic after the concert. However, westbound drivers should expect delays following the event
Stadium Parking Lots
- All stadium parking lots are open
- Guests pay $40 cashless for parking upon arrival on the property