NORTH COLLINS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A portion of State Route 75 in North Collins is being dedicated in honor of World War II veteran Edward Enser.
He passed away in 1986, but as News 4 photojournalist Danny Summerville shows us in the video above, Enser’s legacy will live on.
Watch the full story in the video player above.
- Bills fans are donating $27 to Food Bank of NW Louisiana in honor of Tre’Davious White
- Totally Buffalo Cares toy drive kicks off, running through Dec. 5
- Pastor Eric Johns raises homelessness awareness this Thanksgiving
- Buffalo City Mission hosts “Turkey Express” Thanksgiving dinner delivery
- Runners hit the pavement for the 126th annual YMCA Turkey Trot